Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Nail Time

Claudia is growing by leaps and bounds every day. Her vocabulary is EXPLODING and forming real words. For a while she would babble and we would catch like 1 or 2 words. But all of a sudden she is talking like crazy!!!  
I LOVE IT!!!!
She is a great listener too. She understands what I ask of her and most of the time will do things when asked. She's a great cleaner too!



She has a very FUN personality. We have a great time together while the kids are at school. And she is pretty good with Katelyn too which helps a lot. 
Now I just need to get her potty trained! 




One day we decided to paint her nails. I could not believe how well she sat for me. And she kept saying how pretty they were. 
It's funny how each kid has such a different personality. Madison is definitely more girly and princess-like than Claudia is. But Claudia has her moments were she likes to be girly too.

No comments: