Wednesday, July 13, 2011

10 months!

I feel like I just posted about Claudia turning 9 months and here I am posting about her 10th month. Crazy!!! (I guess I was a little late on posting her 9 month info and pics.) She is still has happy as EVER! She is so friendly to ALL she sees. She just started waving and it is just too cute. When she looks at you (not just me, almost everyone) her eyes just light up and she gets this big grin on her face and she opens and closes her hand to wave at you and you feel like you and her and the only ones in the room and that she wouldn't want to see anyone but you. It is so fun to see! She just melts my heart. She hasn't started to walk like the other to kids but she does cruise a bit more and can stand without holding on to anything for about a minute. Her legs are getting very strong and I'm sure she'll walk before shes one.

No comments: