Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I really need to get out of this LAZY funk, I just can't shake it.

I have neglected my blog for quite a while but we have been a little busy. December filled up quickly and then it just kept right on being crazy through January. Now that I've completed the editing of my two weddings I feel like life is starting to get back to normal.
John started his new job two days after Christmas and LOVES it! And we are really LOVING it too. He now works in Corona which means he is about 20 miles away. He used to have to leave the house at 6 AM to hit the train and get to work in Anaheim before 8 AM. Then he would leave work right at 5 PM to hit the 5:20 train and be home by 6:20. Which made him gone over 12 hours a day for an 8 hour work day.
Now that he drives to work in Corona he leaves the house around 7:30 AM to get to work at 8 and then leaves work around 5 to get home around 5:30ish. So his 12+ hour days have turned to 9 hour days.
It has been WONDERFUL. We truly feel SO BLESSED!


No comments: