Sunday, July 26, 2009

Big BUMMER

So I went with my two sisters and my sister from another mother Janica, to go see the taping of So You Think You Can Dances' 100th episode. And it was just NOT our day... anything that could go wrong did. We got to the taping about 15 minutes late and they would NOT let us in. We were so bummed. Since we sat in traffic to get their we didn't want to sit in traffic again. So we decided to hang out at The Grove. We saw the movie "The Proposal" and had dinner at Wood Ranch and then headed home. It was nice to be out with some of my favorite girls with No Kids!!! Although we did not get to see the taping as planned we did have a nice evening. Hopefully we will have better luck next time.

2 comments:

Amber said...

How sad! I was thinking when I watched it on tv. What a fun night to be at the taping.

Jessica Martiele said...

Soooooooooooooo sorry. Major bummer...but at least you were kid-free for a few hours!