Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fruit and Vegitarian

Some days I think Madison is anti meat. Most days all she eats is FRUIT, VEGETABLES, & Pretzels. (Her go to snack) And throw in some cookies on occasion. Here at my parents house they have a small Island butcher block where my mom likes to keep her fresh fruit. Well Mad is now tall enough to help herself to the fruit. It's not uncommon for her to all of a sudden be eating an apple or plum or whatever else she can reach. I always have to catch her and strap her into her chair to finish eating.

Could you imagine what the house would look like if I let her wander around while eating her fruit! She is a messy eater! But I guess I can't complain about only eating fruits and veggies, it may not last forever, she doesn't have good genes, mommy is a candyoholic!!!

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

messy, but oh so sweet!

Jessica Martiele said...

I think it's AWESOME. More power to her! If you keep her away from the junk and into her fruits and veggies, they'll be lifelong snacks and preferable to the fake foods, truly...my nephew is just like that. Almost 17, and he'd take an apple over a candy bar ANY day! Good job, Mad!!!

Lorie said...

She looks just like Alexa looks when she eats!!! Is it a second child thing? (: So cute!