Monday, September 14, 2009

Ranch with a SIDE of carrots


Charles is totally in the "I CAN DO IT MYSELF" phase. He likes to prepare himself snacks and meals. The other day while I was upstairs getting ready he decided to help himself to some carrots and ranch dressing. Madison decided to get in on the action and actually enjoyed it more then he did. But just because she is in the "I LOVE to dip anything" phase. I love that Charles gets his own things and is becoming so independent and I love that he shares with his sister, but come on how much ranch can you really use on a few little carrots. Silly boy! Mad had a great time and I got some cute photos.



When I pulled out my camera to take pictures Charles grabbed my other camera and wanted to take pictures as well, which is why he is not in any of my pictures, just Miss Mad.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Im impressed the ranch was all on a plate. Cute picts!

Lorie said...

That is too funny! I guess you need to stock up on the ranch dressing! (: