Tuesday, May 4, 2010

STICKERS!!!!

Madison has a new obsession with Stickers! It started a few months back when I got the kids a new sticker activity book for church. During Sacrament Meeting I take the stickers out of the book and put them on Madison's arms, then we find the page they go on and her and I take them off her arms and put them in the book. It keeps her quiet for quite a while so I really enjoy it. But now she wants to do it with every sticker that she sees. I even hear she puts the stickers on her arms in nursery before she puts them on the paper. When she gets bored at home she will come into the office and ask for the envelope of stickers. Then asks me to put them on her and then she transfers them to paper. Its pretty funny! Today she did NOT want them on paper. She wanted to wear them on her body. So she moved them from her arms to her legs and then kept asking for more. We left to do our grocery shopping and her legs were covered in them. She forgot they were there and came home with only about 2 left. I'm not sure where they all went, but she did not scream when they fell off or scream at me for taking them off, so it doesn't really matter to me where they are now. Oh, the little things that keep kids occupied.

Yes, I know her hair looks awful, I will totally admit I am not that mom that makes sure her hair is combed or even looks perfect. I much more concerned with getting her to behave in public rather then look cute. Maybe one day I will be more concerned about her hair, but for now it's not worth the fight.
And I have no idea why she always winks now when I take her picture. She looks like a little pirate. Crazy girl!

No comments: