Friday, May 6, 2011

LOVE/hate

I have a LOVE/hate relationship with couponing. Sometime I feel like I spend way too much time trying to get the BEST deals. Sometimes it totally stresses me out and I wonder if it is even worth it. Sometimes my kids DO NOT cooperate in the store making it even more difficult to make sure I am getting what I planned on getting to make it a great deal. 
But then there are shopping trips like the one yesterday that was AWESOME!!!! The kids did great. We were in and out quickly and I saved over $60!!! Woo Hoooo
I got all the above items for only $14.88. 
6 bags of Snyder's Pretzels (the best pretzels but usually out of my price range.)
2 jars of mayo
4 lbs. of strawberries (oooh they are soooo YUMMMMY!)
and 12 boxes of pasta (I actually got paid .12¢ to take the pasta home!!)

We even went to Rite Aid and got paid 75¢ to take home 3 tubes of Crest Pro Health tooth paste.
Ok, maybe it is really worth all the time and stress!!!!

1 comment:

Traci Elizabeth said...

Great job jess! did you get this all at ralphs?