Thursday, February 2, 2012

♥ Someones in LOVE ♥

Or maybe it's just obsessed!!! Has everyone seen the movie Rio? 
Claudia is in LOVE with it. She loves everything about and will watch the whole movie from start to finish. Now I know there are lots of people out there who may say I am a horrible mom for letting my almost 18 month old watch T.V. for that long. But I'm not ashamed. She is happy and content and it's helped us get through her tough teething. She's been cutting 4 molers (2 top and 2 bottom) for a few weeks now and this is one way she will stay still and got scream. And it's given this prego mama some time to rest. 
If you have NOT seen this movie go RENT it, no don't rent it, go BUY it TODAY! It s awesome! She watches it at least once a day and I have yet to get sick of it. The other kids know almost all the words but hey it's a GREAT movie.
http://www.rio-themovie.com/#/video

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Daphne LOVES it too! I am always hearing her say she is going to kick something open like a soda can... Including her brother Porter :)