Saturday, January 26, 2013

1st solid food

We introduced Katelyn to baby food at the beginning of the month and she could not get enough of it. She thought it was GREAT!!!!
At first after every single spoonful she would put her thumb in her mouth. Maybe to help her swallow it who knows but now she just eats like a a champ. So far she has tried; rice, banana, sweet potatoes, carrots, pees, and avocado and LOVES them all!
And I've even become that crazy lady that makes her own baby food. Who would have thought that would EVER be me! I wouldn't have. But now that am more aware of the cost of things I don't know why it took me SO LONG to start doing this. Baby food is SUPER expensive. And I'm sure the homemade kind tastes a TON better.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

So cute! I made my own baby food too with Nate...crazy things we do that we thought we would never do but its so worth it and so much better for them!