Monday, January 14, 2013

RANDOM

 Just a compilation of totally RANDOM photos or things we've been doing....
These eyes are not Photoshopped. These are really their true eye color. WOW!
 Yes, my 2 year old helps with chores occasionally. Why not!

 Madison got a nail kit for Christmas or her birthday I can't remember. But they came with these press on nails. We put them on and she thought they were GREAT!!! She was so GIDDY!!! 
She kept saying, "I look like a TIGER"
 Claudia got these magnetic letters for Christmas and LOVES them. When I can't find her I check her room and sure enough she is sorting her letters, by color of course!
 With Madison's nail kit she decided to paint my nails. She had a great time. This was the first time I let her paint my nails or anyone's for that matter. She wanted them to be lots of different colors so she kept putting more and more layers on . They were so thick. 
It didn't stay on long because Katelyn woke up and needed to be fed. When I took it off with nail polish remover my fingers and nails were stained pink.  
But she had a good time!

 We put braids in Madison's hair to see what the result would be.

 She LOVED it! 
Not as cute as expected but different than the normal.

No comments: