Saturday, June 1, 2013

Birthday FUN

 I've always wanted to rent a surrey and take a family bike ride along the beach. So this year for my birthday I decided to make it happen. John got out of work early on the Friday after my birthday and we headed down to Newport Beach. We got the surrey and headed down the bike path. The kids did not enjoy it as much as I was hoping. But it was Fun!
 
I brought a picnic dinner so after our bike ride we headed to the beach to have a picnic. It was WONDERFUL to sit on the sand and enjoy the ocean breeze. The kids LOVED it!!!!!
 It had been such a LONG time since we had been at the beach. 
After we ate our dinner we enjoyed some DELICIOUS cupcakes 
from Creme De La Creme Bakery. Yummy!!!!
 
 I had a really hard time trying to get all the kids to look and me so I could take a half decent photo.
 
It was a FABULOUS family outing that we 
need to do MORE often!



No comments: