Saturday, June 1, 2013

Foodies

It's true what they say that each kid is totally different and come with their own little personality and character traits. My kids are so fun and so different from each other. We've lucked out or maybe are good at teaching them, I'm not sure which is true. But all are kids are pretty good eaters. They are not always happy to eat new things but they are good for the most part. And they do have their favorites.
Charles is our Carnivore. He LOVES all things meat. I have not found a meat that he doesn't like. And he is pretty well rounded when it comes to the rest of the food groups but meat by far is his favorite.

Madison is my Herbivore. She LOVES most Fruits and Vegetables and will ask for fruit over anything else.
And Claudia is my DAIRY girl. She LOVES LOVES LOVES all types of dairy foods. Her favorite is milk and yogurt. She is getting better at trying new foods and is finally expanding the list of foods she will eat. The other day I was washing strawberries and she asked for one. So I gave it to her and this is what she did.
Then she gave it to me and said "take it." I'm pretty sure she didn't really like it. But at least she tried it!
It will be interesting to see what Katelyn's favorite it! As of right now she really likes breads and yogurts. 
Katelyn LOVES these veggies straws. 
And I LOVE them to because they are so portable and not too messy. 
 The other day I gave her a frozen gogurt and she WENT TO TOWN. She thought is was great! She could not get enough in her mouth at one time. You would have thought she hadn't eaten in days. It was so FUNNY! I took it away once she had eaten about half. And she was not happy about that! But I think a whole one is just too much for her little growing body. But she sure loved it!




No comments: