Tuesday, August 6, 2013

BAPTISM

 On July 6th (Katelyn's birthday) Charles entered the waters of Baptism and became a member of 
The Church of JESUS CHRIST of latter-day Saints. 
It was a WONDERFUL baptism. The spirit was SO STRONG!!
 (And I'm not just saying that because I am the mom, I had several people make that comment to me.)
I was so happy that the stake baptism day fell on Katelyn's birthday. It will always been an easy date to remember for him. Another Awesome thing is that Charles got to be baptized with his BEST FRIEND Adam. Adam's birthday is exactly one month to the day before Charles' and he missed the June stake baptism day by one day so he and Charles got to have a joint baptism. It was GREAT!!!!!
John performed the baptism. My Dad and our Bishop, Bishop Barney were the witnesses.
And John performed the confirmation along with my Dad, Uncle Richard, Uncle Daniel, Uncle Bobby, and  Bishop Barney.
The talks were Fabulous and Charles and his cousins along with Adam and his brother's sang Nephi's Courage. It was so cute! The closing song was my all time Favorite primary song, He Sent His Son. Just reading the title I felt the spirit so strong and could hardly sing the words. It was beautiful!


Thank you everyone for coming out and supporting Charles on this VERY Special day!!!!


John's sister Jennie had this beautiful towel made for Charles. It has the CTR logo and his name and baptismal date on it. Thanks Burkes!

No comments: