Thursday, April 24, 2014

Flat Tire



On the way home from my sisters house after her gender reveal I got a flat tire. It was not fun! I was alone with all 4 kids. Luckily my dad was following because he was heading to my brother's house. He told me to pull over and we proceeded to try and change the tire. But we forgot one small detail. My car has 22 inch rims and the standard lug nut wrench that comes with the car does not fit on my lug nuts. Bummer!!!! Luckily we have AAA so we called them and they sent a truck out to help us. The kids had a blast waiting in the car. Well maybe not a blast because I made them stay in the car since it was dark. But they did enjoy climbing all over the car while waited. I am so grateful that my dad was following me and saw that my tire was low because I did not even feel it. And it was nice to have the company while we waited for the AAA guy to come help us.
Love you Dad!!!!

No comments: