Thursday, October 1, 2009

Enduring to the End

Does anyone have any patience I can borrow????
We got some good news but not the best news, we are still in the game for both of the houses. We are the top offers for each and are still waiting for the banks/people in charge to make a decision. It's so hard. Yesterday as I was thinking about the houses and waiting, I had a feeling that it will ALL be worth it. Just as the quote that goes something like this, I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it.
I guess this challenge that we are going through is similar to enduring to the end. Which in this life may be the hardest thing that we as mortals will have to do. If how I am dealing with this trial now is anything like enduring to the end, then I better get moving and learn how better to deal with this patience thing. Otherwise really enduring to the end will be very challenging.
Keep the prayers coming please!

3 comments:

Jessica Martiele said...

Geez-louise. Since I have LESS than no patience to offer you, I guess I'll just have to say GOOD LUCK! ETTE...indeed! (But may that end come SOON!)

Amber said...

Sorry to hear that. But I can sympathize with you. I think anyone who has bought a house has gone through this. I know we have. But you are right it will be worth it. I wish had something more encouraging to tell ya.

Lorie said...

It will definitely be worth it and all of this will be just a memory one day. My friends just moved into a house that was a short sale...it seems like forever (ok, it IS forever!) but they got it and are moved in. It will work out for you guys! Hopefully sooner rather than later! (: