Friday, October 9, 2009

WE'VE BEEN ACCEPTED!!!!!

I am so SUPER excited and can NOT believe the day has finally come!!!! OK, so we actually got accepted on Tuesday, but I wasn't ready to shout it off the roof tops because last time we got accepted it didn't work out. But this time is BETTER. We have almost officially been accepted!!!! The listing agent is meeting with the seller on Sunday to sign all the official documents. We should open Escrow on MONDAY!!! We are so unbelievable excited. We haven't seen the house but should get in to see mid week. (I will post pictures then.)
But from what we know about the house we LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It's 2700 Sq feet, how can you NOT love a house that size. And it's in a gated community with Awesome amenities. I will keep you posted but for now, we are going to be homeowners soon and can't wait!!!
What's even better is that we will close escrow by Nov. 30th to get the stimulus credit for first time home buyers! Hoorah!!!!

7 comments:

Janica said...

YAY! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to come see it! Madison will have an awesome birthday there. And way to go on making the deadline for the stimulus!

Heidi said...

WOW! you guys are so brave. buying a house you havent even seen. I dont know how you do it. but YAY! for you! that is a huge house! I cannot wait to see pictures!

Emily Graham said...

That is so exciting Jessica!! I hope everything continues going smoothly.

Kim said...

Congratulations!!! That is awesome!

Amber said...

Awesome! You gotta let me know where.

Jenn said...

Congrats!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you guys that everything goes through ok!

Jessica Martiele said...

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous...but...congrats! :)