Monday, March 29, 2010

BIG news!!!!

Some may say that it is BIGGER then being Pregnant and I think that may be true.
Ready for it.....


I just got called to be the Relief Society PRESIDENT!!!!! Yikes!! yeah you read it right. President after being in the ward for less then 3 months! Pregnant and with two young kids. But I know the call was directly from Heavenly Father and I am grateful for the opportunity to serve and learn.
I have some amazing counselors and secretary and I know the Lord will hold my hand along the whole journey! Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Janica said...

Wow! You must be EXTRA righteous! :) Congrats. You will be a great relief society president!

Sheryl said...

I wish you the best. The biggest hurdle is over knowing the Lord has this confidence in you. You will be fabulous!

Heidi said...

Holy Moly! that is awesome! You will be great, and like you said with the help of Heavenly Father you do just fine!

Lorie said...

Wow! You will be great! You are so organized it will all fit into your schedule after you get the hang of it! Good luck!!!

Jenn said...

I'm so excited to serve with you & I know you're going to be a great president!

Jessica Martiele said...

Yeah, Jess, if ANYONE was going to up and get called to be an RSP with 2 minimunchkins AND preg, it's totally you. I will never - even right before I DIE - be that righteous. Congrats, lady...not on the crazy time-consuming calling, but on the reassurance that the Lord approves of what you're up to!