Thursday, March 25, 2010

House Pictures

Some people have asked us to post pictures of the house and I have been putting it off for a while because we did not have many decorations up on the walls and we have No Blinds. I got motivated to hang things on the wall just before my dad's family came over a few weeks ago so now I feel like I can post some photos. We still do NOT have blinds as you will notice, but we go to court on Monday to try and get the money to buy them. Wish us luck!
Enjoy the photos.....

Looking in from the front door...Living Room Dinning Room



Family Room

Kitchen and Breakfast Nook

Office/Craft room

Loft/Kids Play Room

Master Bedroom (Don't laugh at our window treatments we will be getting blinds soon)

Kids Bathroom

Madison's Room

Charles' room (the baby will join him boy or girl since he sleeps like a ROCK!)

Once we get our blinds I will post new photos to get the full effect of a house really feeling/looking like a home. Although I do love All the natural light!

Feel free to come on over and PLAY!! We'd love to have you!!!!!!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

YAY! Love it all! You did well for not being able to go inside and see what you were buying. Nicely done!

Lorie said...

I love it! The layout looks awesome! I'm so happy for you guys! You worked so hard to get there and you deserve it! It looks beautiful!

Jessica Martiele said...

Awesome!!! CONGRATS AGAIN, YOU GUYS!!!