Saturday, March 6, 2010

By Far the funniest thing ever

Tonight we went to my brother's mother-n-laws 50th birthday party. The kids were having a great time running around. Charles was playing with my camera and taking pictures. He decided to take a picture of John and I. Then Madison decided to join us in the picture. We squatted down and posed for the photo. Charles got ready to take the picture and as soon as he hit the button he tried to run around in front of the camera to get in the photo. All the while he turns the camera the opposite direction of where we are standing. Because he is trying to join us. It was SO FUNNY!! If someone had of caught it on tape we could win on America's Funniest home videos. My dad got to see it all and immediately started laughing he had to get up out of his chair he was laughing so hard. It was so cute yet so Hilarious at the same time. Gotta love kids and their thought processes.
Here is the photo he took as he tried to run into the photo.
And here is the photo grandpa took for us so that Charles could be in it also. Mad was more interested in her balloon.


I love my Hilarious totally CRAZY kids! I can't wait to see what this next one has in store for us.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I havent read your bog in a while. So Congrats on #3! We just found out we will be expecting our 3rd boy. LOL. and my dues date is the 6th of Sept. I guess we are on the same page.