Wednesday, April 21, 2010

We HAVE Blinds!!!

I am so excited, we FINALLY got blinds for our house.
Long story short, the previous owners took the blinds and forgot to exclude them from the contract, so we took them to small claims court and we won! So we ordered our blinds and they were just installed today!
We have not gotten payment from the judgment but that will come with time. When it comes to the legal system, nothing is ever quick and easy.
So here are some updated photos of the house with our blinds.



Our Master bedroom looks so much bigger now without all the sheets and blankets in the windows. I LOVE It!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Found your blog from your signature on your email! I'm glad you won your case! That's exciting! - Kim

Chelsea Stewart said...

I love all your wall colors! I bet it finally feels complete now with the blinds up!

Emily Graham said...

What a cute house! I can't wait to see it sometime!