Sunday, September 18, 2011

My BABY is ONE!!!!

Claudia 1 month old 
 Claudia TODAY
Yes it has been a whole year and a week since our Beautiful little Claudia has joined our family. She is by far my best child yet. Or maybe I'm just more experienced since she is number 3, who knows! She is GREAT!!!! She is always smiling and happy and loves people. She finally decided that it was okay to walk. She's been taking some steps but the day she turned ONE she decided it was time to show us what she can really do. It has been fun. Before we had to convince her to walk without holding on to our hands or a couch or a wall, no she just does it all on her own. She even walks while holding her snacks.
Oh, how I Love my little Claudia.
We don't have her 1 year check up until next week so I am not sure how she measures up, but I pretty sure she is still on the TINY side. Which I really don't mind; clothes last longer and they are much easier to carry when they are tiny.
We had a family party on Saturday to celebrate Claudia. It was very low key and the weather was perfect! We had it at the park in our community. We played my traditional first year games "Put the photos of Claudia in order by month" and we tried a new one where you had to answer some fact questions about Claudia. For example, how much did she weigh at birth, how much does she weigh now, when did she get her first tooth, when did she take her first steps. It was really fun to play. My aunt Susan (who probably sees her the least) won the game. She follows the blog, so she did GREAT! Way to go Susan!




  
Our Family of 5!


Kisses for Mommy and Daddy

We LOVE LOVE LOVE our Claudia!!!!

No comments: