Monday, August 29, 2011

First Day of School, First Day of School!!!!!

Wow my baby is a 1st grader! Hard to believe it. 
He is getting so big and is so much fun to have around. As you saw in this post, he has been growing up a lot this summer. Since then he has lot another tooth. He now has two missing on the bottom. 

Well today was the 1st day of First Grade for him at a NEW school. We decided to make the change to the new school because they are doing a new program that combines more Arts and Innovations into everyday learning. I think it's go to be great!!!! And two of his buddies from church are in his class. I think I might be more excited for him then he is. 
His teacher said Good Morning to all the kids and then waited for them to say it back. Then she taught them their class cheer. It was really cute! Their cheer is "Room 5 Rocks."  
I think this is going to be a GREAT year for Charles!

Now if only preschool was starting for Madison we would all be happy! Poor girl is so BUMMED that Charles gets to go to school and she has to stay home with me! Just a few more weeks.

No comments: