Friday, August 31, 2012

First Day of School

Madison started Kindergarten this year and she has been so excited!!! A few weeks ago our school did a "Kinder Academy" to introduce the kids and parents to kindergarten. Since then Madison was asking every day when she got to go to school. Well the day finally arrived and she was SO EXCITED!!!!
John was able to come with me to take the kids to school. Unfortunately we some how let the time get away from us and we didn't get to school as early as I had hoped. So we had to divide and conquer. John took Charles to his class and I took Madison.
She did great! No tears or sad faces. She walked right in and found her seat. (I really think the Kinder Academy prepared her for this day.)

When I picked them up from school Charles' teacher told me he is WONDERFUL. That is always great to hear. 
Madison said she had fun at school and is making friends 
 The kids were not cooperating when I was trying to take photos. And Madison kept rubbing her eyes so she kept making funny faces.
 My Handsome 2nd Grader!!!!
 And our Beautiful Kindergartener!!!!
 Ready to Learn!

It's gonna be a Great Year!!! I love their school and their teachers!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Glad to hear they both did great! Such cute kiddos:)