Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Playing Catch-Up

Since I feel like I am Soooooo FAR BEHIND on my blog I am going to try and just post photos of our summer to catch us up.
It has been a VERY crazy summer. One of the hardest of my life. We have been stuck on a roller coaster for most of the summer with the whole house process. We've had some highs, LOTS of lows, and lots of unexpected turns. But we have finally arrived at the station and have gotten off the roller coaster in our NEW home! And it was TOTALLY worth it!!!!! The ride really sucked but the end result made it all worth it.
Despite all the craziness that we went through I still tried to add some fun things in for the kids to do. All my grand plans of the kids setting goals and working on them daily went right out the window and my kids were "plugged" into electronics WAY more than they should have been. But we made it through. So here are some highlights of our CRAZY summer!!!

 Fun at the Splash Park
 Cow Appreciation Day
 Fun at The Cove
 Roller Skating with cousins!
This was Charles' 1st time skating
 L.A. Temple Visitors Center

 Cheesecake Factory 1/2 price Cheesecake for John's Birthday
John's Birthday with the Anderson's
  
Just Hangin Out!
 Playing at the Park
 Fun with the hose and some buckets
 Saying "Goodbye" to our Old House
 MOVING
 Meeting a New Friend in our New Yard
 Fun with a MUSTACHE
 One last trip...to the OC Zoo and Irvine Park. My favorite place
We did NOT Finish everything on our Summer To Do List, but I think we still had a GREAT Summer!!!
Some of the things not checked off got completed after we moved. We just didn't take the list with us.

No comments: