Friday, February 14, 2014

Awh Ha!!!!

I just had one of those "awh ha" moments and now realize why we as Latter-day Saints teach our children the primary songs so early. Claudia who is 3 1/2 LOVES LOVES LOVES the primary songs. She knows the entire first verse of I am a Child of God, which surprises me, because even my 6 year old doesn't know all the words. But I've been noticing lately as Claudia's been playing around the house she is often times singing a primary song as she plays. Most of the time she doesn't get all the words right. But she is still thinking about the song and learning the words. I LOVE that it is becoming automatic for her to recall the words and just sing them whenever she feels like it. What a blessing that will be for her in her life to have those words engraven on her mind and her heart. 
 ♥

No comments: