Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day

We started our Valentine's morning by doing Madison's hair in a heart shape. I'm not very good at doing hair.  Which is why I've always said God gave me curly hair because I am just NOT good at doing it. But since I have 3 almost 4 girls I decided I better start learning to do girls hair. Thank you PINTEREST and the Internet. Now my girls will occasionally have cute hair. 
 For Breakfast I made Chocolate Muffins and left them on the counter with this note!

And for dinner I made heart shaped Pizza with Heart Shaped Pepperoni and Ham. With Strawberry smoothies. The kids LOVED It!!! 
 Katelyn loved the whipped cream more than the smoothie.
 We invited John's mom to join us! We always loving having her with us. 
 These are the Valentine's I made for the older kids
 And for the little girls they got the same cups (They are just character cups from Walmart with Magnets glued on the side. The kids each got their own that goes on the fridge and is used for water. Then I don't have to wash so many every day.)
But there cups were filled with M&M's instead of colored pens and mechanical pencils. 
 And for John's mom we gave her a pink mini rose bush with a Note that said, "We'd Pick you to be our Grandma any day!"
And John brought me some flowers and a big heart balloon. 
It was a great day!!!! 

No comments: