Friday, February 28, 2014

Random February

 
Katelyn LOVES to wear shoes. Her shoes, her sisters shoes, daddy's shoes, but mostly My shoes. 




Katelyn is my little shadow and loves to be by me all the time. Especially when I am sitting in my favorite reading spot. She loves to climb up on the recliner across from me where I rest my feet. It is nice to have the company. She usually just quietly hangs out there as I rock the both of us.  
Claudia though the exhaust pipe on the car looked like a microphone and decided to sing into it. She got a little close and got into the car with her face COVERED in black nasty stuff. Good thing we were getting ready to leave and the exhaust pipe was cold. We had to have a big talk with her about that.
Charles had his Blue and Gold Dinner for Scouts in February and the theme was Space. This is his cake he made!
Katelyn is the Queen of messes. She Loves to dump stuff. Especially the games and snacks ALL OVER the Family Room! It's so frustrating. I vacuum that rug at twice a day on average.
Claudia loves all things out doors and is not afraid of bugs. While I was washing the car she found this worm and picked it right up! Yuck!!!
After we prayed and fasted with the ENTIRE state of California for rain we finally got some. And with that rain we got lots and lots of beautiful Rainbows!!!!
While Daddy was away in Texas for the weekend for Uncle Cris' birthday we decided to paint some canvas' for our walls. I got each kid a canvas and let them paint it how ever they wanted. They came out pretty cute! And the kids had lots of fun painting!!!!
Our laundry room has the nice deep since it it and it has become a LIFESAVER for me! It is a bit difficult to give the girls a bath in the tub with my big prego belly so I started bathing the younger ones in this sink. It is awesome!! No bending over for me! And the girls LOVE it too! So it is a Win-Win.

No comments: