Monday, November 30, 2009

She's TWO!!!!


Wow, Madison is 2 years old! Madison's birthday was on Sunday the 29th. Two years have flown by so fast. I look at her everyday and say to myself, "where is my baby?" She has grown so much over the past few months. She is already wearing 2T clothes and her vocabulary is exploding everyday. She doesn't always complete words but she repeats anything and everything you say. I love it! Charles and her play pretty well together but she is mean when she doesn't get what she wants. We are working on that. All in all she is a happy little girl who LOVES LOVES LOVES flowers. She picks them from grandma's backyard everyday. And when we are out and about if she see's any flowers she wants to pick them. Maybe she will follow in grandma's foot steps and be a florist.
I made her a cake on her birthday but the kids were a nightmare after dinner so we decided to have cake on Monday night. She blew out the candles as we were singing.
I guess she couldn't wait.



1 comment:

Janica said...

Happy Birthday Madison! Those were some fast two years!