Monday, December 28, 2009

Mad's Party



I am really late on posting about Mad's party, but the years not over so it's not too late. We celebrated Madison's 2nd Birthday on Dec. 6th at Grandma Garthe's house. I decided not to do anything too elaborate since I don't feel much like planning these days. We just did a simple dinner and had cupcakes and ice cream. Since I didn't do much or anything for that matter by way of theme or decorating I decided to make her a shirt and matching party hat. And I did make some Rainbow cupcakes that were very yummy. They didn't look nearly as pretty as I wanted them too, but that is usually what happens when I experiment with a new recipe. Maybe I'll master the art of homemade frosting before she's 12.
It was nice having the Garthe and the Anderson's together. Madison got some great presents and had a great time. Next year I'll have to have a more elaborate party.


No comments: