Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Easter Bunny Comes Early


The Easter Bunny was so thoughtful and kind this year he decided to come and bring the kids their baskets early. He knew we would be going on our family vacation and thought the kids could use their gifts early. What a smart Easter Bunny. The kids were very surprised to find a note on the TV on Friday morning (April 1st) that was from the Easter Bunny. 
 
He told them that he knew they would be going on vacation and thought they could use some gifts to take. The kids were very excited. Charles and Madison found their baskets (the Easter Bunny hides them at our house) and then they found Claudia's. They were so excited. Their baskets had swimming goggles, bubbles, washable markers (THANK YOU Easter Bunny, I was having a hard time getting the non-washable markers off their hands.) Madison was SUPER excited because the Easter Bunny brought her a NEW princes piggy bank. (You will remember she broke the last one. See here.) The only downside to the Easter Bunny coming early was that Daddy was a work. 

1 comment:

Robyn said...

There are actually cloth diaper made especially for swim, but I haven't tried any of them myself. You can go to hyenacart.com and search for swim diaper and there should be lots of them. Hyena cart has all diapers made by work at home moms so they are a bit more pricey but the commercial brands I am using don't make swim diapers. I am sure if you searched google you'd find commercially made ones that might be cheaper. It seems like I've seen people using plain old cloth diaper covers which are waterproof covers for prefolds for swim too but I'm not sure. I haven't checked into swimmers yet! Let me know if you find something good. :)