Friday, April 8, 2011

Student of the Month


Charles was the STUDENT of the MONTH for March!!!
We are so VERY proud of him. Charles is a great little man. He is so well behaved (most of the time) and is so good at keeping you on your toes. His teacher Mrs.Ortiz says he is such a big helper and is constantly improving in all areas.
My mom got to come with me to the awards assembly since her school was on spring break. And she was nice enough to watch my girls so that I could have lunch with Charles. That is one of the rewards that the children get for being student of the month. I asked Charles what he wanted for lunch and he said, "You know what I like, surprise me." So funny!  
He is so laid back and not too opinionated and Madison is total opposite. She ALWAYS has an opinion.
We are so excited that Charles has received this award!!!! 
You may not see me sporting the sticker on my bumper, sorry I've never really been into putting stickers on my car. But we are SOOO to proud!!!

No comments: