Saturday, June 25, 2011

Madison

 
I am SO in LOVE with Madison, well actually we have a LOVE/Hate relationship. She is super sweet and fun and generally pretty loving but she is still 3. Which means very stubborn and opinionated. She LOVES everything PINK and GIRLY. Except brushing her hair.
(This is not what it looks like every morning. This was after we had gone swimming the afternoon before, it dried in a ponytail and then she yanked out the ponytail before bed and went right to sleep. I did NOT let her leave the house like this. I fed her breakfast and then she went right into the tub. I was really tempted to just cut it. But I am not prepared for that melt down. From her or John.)

The other night for Family Home Evening John was giving a lesson about choosing the right. Madison turns to me and says "Do we choose the Right or the Left." It was so funny and cute!

Just this morning I was telling her we were going to the park to play and she said oh I'm going to tell my friend Sarah about my jammies (Sarah gave Madison the jammies she had on, we loves hand me downs) I told her Sarah was not going to be there. She went and got her play phone and came back and told me she just texted Sarah. Haha!!!! So Funny!!!! We are really living in a digital world!

If you give Madison a q-tip she will not stick it anywhere near her ear. This little lady thinks that q-tips are used for your eyeballs. It is so funny! She usually comes into my bedroom as I'm finishing my make-up so she doesn't see whole routine. When I put my mascara on I am more concerned about getting my lashes to look good then getting the mascara all over my face. So once my eyelashes look good then I just take a q-tip stick it in my mouth to get it wet and clean up around my eye. So that is what Madison thinks a q-tip is for, only she doesn't clean around her eye she tried to clean her eye BALL. But she does stick it in her mouth first. It so funny to watch I think I need to take a picture.

Madison needs Chocolate milk in the morning like non-LDS people need Coffee. She is grumpy until she gets it. So she goes down stairs to get some from John and he asks her if chocolate milk is her favorite. She looks at him and says "Not the milk part" Hahaha!
We LOVE our MADISON!!! Attitude and all!!!!

1 comment:

Janica said...

She's such a cute little girl. Love seeing how she changes!!