Friday, June 17, 2011

♫♫♫ These are a Few of my FAVORITE Things ♫♫♫

Over the past several months I have found some NEW Loves; must have items and I thought I'd share them so here goes.....
#1
I was searching for a spray n wash type of pre-treatment that I can use on my laundry that is also not too expensive. Since my kids somehow manage to get their WHOLE shirt dirty I could be going through bottles of spray n wash like crazy. So I searching the Internet in hopes of a good home made solution. And wa-la! I found one. It is really pretty simple and does great for food stains.  Basically you take a spray bottle and fill it with HOT tap water and then add some dish soap. (I've been using Gain because that's what I had and I think any brand would work.) It has been great, it gets all those yucky greasy food stains out. And if the stain is really bad just let it sit for a day or so. No messy build-up or residue. It is AWESOME and totally cheap!!!! And I have not had any problems with it fading clothes or damaging the color where it has been sprayed or left on for days.

On to my 2nd new love....
I combine my NEW pre-treating stain remover with this wonderful laundry soap and have been getting our clothes wonderfully clean!!!!
This stuff is AMAZING!!!! It really does help get stains out of my kids clothes. 

And now for my 3rd new LOVE....
Fabric Softener! We have REALLY Hard water here and this stuff has been FABULOUS!!! I don't know why it took me so long to break down and buy this stuff. It makes EVERYTHING feel so much better. My clothes feel as smooth as butter. I love it!  All I can say is WOW!!!!

Could you tell I had some issues with LAUNDRY. One of my least favorite chores but it never seems to be done or go away! (Hmm living in a nudest colony sounds pretty good right about now, NO Laundry...........
yeah right! Never would that be an option!!! Not for this chicka!)

#4  I found my NEW all time FAVORITE cleaning tool....
   
This is the Eureka 313A Enviro Hard-Surface Floor Steamer. It's FABULOUS!!!! I no longer have to mop with a dirty mop and bucket that just keeps rubbing the dirt around the floor or scrub the nasty sticky spots on my hands and knees. This amazing little machine does it all. It makes my floors sparkle and best of all it uses NO chemicals so once again cheap!!!! And no funny cleanser smell when you are done!

#5 This one is not a house hold item but it was my lifesaver in preparing for my race and I mentioned it in my previous post. 
I Love love love this stuff!!!!!  (Thanks Kenna for introducing me to it!)


No comments: