Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Adult Supervision Required

I decided that other day to give the kids something to do other than watch T.V. and fight. So I gave them each a bowl of rice and put several small items in each so they could find them. I thought they would love it. I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to take a little nap on the couch since Claudia was sleeping. 
I guess I was WRONG!
 
Madison  decided that she wanted it to SNOW in our house. So she walked around the kitchen sprinkling her rice ALL OVER THE PLACE. I was half asleep and remember Charles asking me if he could use the vacuum to clean up the mess and I kept telling him to get the small broom. He was pretty persistent that the broom would NOT work. So I got up and found this huge mess. I guess it was not the best time to take a nap! Note to self, do NOT give the kids rice without supervision.

No comments: