Wednesday, November 2, 2011

We ♥ MUD

John's sister Jennie invited John and I to do the Del Mar Mud Run with her. 
It was SO MUCH FUN!!!
We had a blast and would do this type of race again and again. I think next time I'd like it to be a little more challenging. But it was still great. We were a team of 4 consisting of my sister-n-law Jennie, her friend Brittany, John and me! Our team name was "Anna's Warriors" (John's other sister Anna is battling Breast Cancer so that is constantly on our minds and we are always looking for ways to promote awareness and support her.) I made these totally cute shirts and we had a blast playing in the mud. 
Enjoy the photos!
   
BEFORE
AFTER
 The showers totally SUCKED! They were more like misters. So I could not get the mud out of my hair.
 
YUCK!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Holy muddiness!! I don't know about all that:) It does look fun because of the smiles on your faces:)