Wednesday, April 25, 2012

30 Weeks!

Holy Crap! I can not believe that I am 30 weeks pregnant already. Well a part of me wishes I was 40 weeks. But I think I still need some time to get ready for this baby to join our family. Pregnancy seems to be a little more difficult when you have 3 kids to take care of. Make that 5 kids (I watch a friends kids anywhere from 2-4 days a week.) It gets exhausting! I'm usually done by dinner and often times will just sit and lounge after that. I probably should slow down a bit and try to rest more during the day. But when if I sit for too long I start to get pain in my back and ribs, so I try to keep busy to keep that from happening. I've also tried to keep somewhat of an exercise routine going so I don't gain too much weight like I have the last 3 pregnancies. But despite my attempt at exercising the pounds just keep coming faster and faster. I don't know what my problem is, when I am no pregnant I have great self control when it comes to eating. But when I am pregnant I LOSE all my ability to control what I eat. I don't necessarily eat a ton, I just eat stuff that is not good and I find myself snacking ALL day! I just hope that by still exercising a few times a week I will be able to get back to running much quicker after the baby arrives. Oh, how I long to get out and run! I've been searching the Internet for a race two to do in the fall. I'm even considering a full or half marathon in January. But we will see how things go once the baby comes. Life will be pretty crazy this summer with ALL 4 kids at home ALL day!!!! I've already been trying to find some things for us to do. 
Let the count down begin!!! Baby Girl Garthe
(Her name will be revealed when she's born, just in case she's a He, the Ultra sounds tech wasn't very sure.) 
will join our family in 70 days. (give or take a few)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

so exciting! I cannot believe you are 30 weeks either! I remember your mom telling me you were pregnant when we were last visiting.