Friday, August 19, 2011

Steps

Last week Claudia took 3 steps. I didn't' really mention it to John because it was only one time and it wasn't that much so I didn't really think much of it. Then at dinner Monday night John asked if Claudia was taking steps and I said "oh yeah she took 3 last week" he asked why I hadn't told him and I didn't really have an answer. I guess with 3 kids those little moments don't seem so monumental. So I brought Claudia over to where we were and stood her up and had her show daddy what she could do. It was perfect, she walked over to him, taking about 6-8 steps. I think John was very happy to see Claudia walking, especially so many steps. It was the first time she had taken that many steps all at once.
I think sometimes as a stay at home mom I tend to forget how important some things are to John. He needs to be involved and feel like he is a part of what is going on even though he is working most of the day. But we LOVE him for all he does for us! I am truly blessed to be a stay at home mom.

No comments: