Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Summer of Firsts

Charles has experienced many "Firsts" this summer.

1. He started swimming without his LIFE JACKET! Hooray!!!!
He is doing such a great job but still loves to use his jacket. Which I am totally fine with, especially since Claudia is still so dependent in the pool.  

2. On August 2nd Charles lost his first tooth!
3. He is learning to ride his NEW bike without training wheels.
He was hesitant at first and kept wanting to quit but is finally getting the hang of it. He still needs some more practice but is doing good.

 
Madison has now taken over Charles' old bike and LOVES to ride.

4. We took the kids to the LA temple for the first time. 
My parents ward took their primary kids to the LA temple and asked me if I would take photos of each of the children in front of the temple. I decided to take advantage of the trip and bring the family along. The kids had never been to the LA temple and since that is where John and I were married we decided to show them the grounds and the newly renovated visitors center. It was AWESOME!!!!
The visitors center is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!
The new background of the Christus is breath taking. I LOVE IT!!!!

No comments: