Monday, December 24, 2012

Art Time!!!!!!

For Madison's 5th Birthday Party we decided to have an ART Party! We thought it was the perfect theme for her, since that is what she LOVES.
Here is her party in Photos. (Be prepared there are TONS!)

 Each kid got to pick an apron when they arrived. Then I gave them letter stickers to put their name on their apron. (Note to self: Foam letter stickers do not stick very well on cheap aprons.)
While I was prepping the paint stuff, John was playing "Simon Says" with the kids.
We did Marble Painting
I don't have a picture of it, but these sheets of paper were pre-cut to fit on a tin can that was cleaned out. Once the paint dried I hot glued the painted paper to the outside of the cans so that the kids can use the cans as pencil/crayon holders to hold their crayons they got in their goody bags.
My table decorations

The kids all painting at their "easels."
I think they really enjoyed this.
Next, they used Fruit Loops to make necklaces.
I added these treats to their goody bags. They are supposed to look like paint brushes. I found the idea on Pinterest somewhere.
And these are her paint palette cupcakes with rainbow cake inside.
All our Party Friends!!!
Getting ready to blow out the candle.
 Yummy!!!
 

No comments: