Sunday, December 23, 2012

Really she is 5

On Nov. 29th Madison turned 5 years old!
Since it was just 2 days before my sister got married it was a busy day for us. But I did manage to bring cupcakes to her class. She LOVED it. We ordered half Princess and half Toy Story so that the boys didn't have to have princess ones. 
After school we headed out to my parents house because all of the girls were going to the nail salon to get our nails done for the wedding. I decided to bring Madison along and let her get her nails done for her birthday present. She was in HEAVEN. They had her sit in one of the big spa chairs and they propped pillows up all around her so she would be comfortable. Her feet barely touched the water. I think she really enjoyed the pampering. Who wouldn't!!!

I am so very proud of Madison. She started kindergarten as the youngest in her class and is doing great!!!! She is very friendly and kind. She makes friends easily and is SUPER creative. She is always making things for people. She loves anything that involves coloring, painting, cutting, and creating. 
She is a GREAT big sister and we just love her to pieces. 

No comments: