Friday, December 21, 2012

Love Run 10K-- November 3rd


I decided after I had Katelyn that I needed to get  back into running and back into some of my pre-pregnacny clothes. So the best way to get me motivated and stay on track is signing up for a race. So I signed up with my good friends Sarah and Amber. It  felt so good to start running again!!!! 
The race was great! It was in a beautiful part of Irvine and a pretty small crowd. We did a pretty good job. Although I feel I should have trained better. I was pretty tired and only kept running because I had my great friends with me! 
Our time was about 58 minutes. Not bad considering that was only 4 months post baby!!!
Now I need to start training for my half marathon coming up in May!!!! I'm so excited for it!

I have the BEST fans ever!!!!!

No comments: