Friday, December 21, 2012

Halloween

 Halloween is always full of lots of events and this year was no different. Our festivities started the Thursday before Halloween. We went to our annual Gordon & Reese Halloween Party. (Aka Grandma Garthe's work)
Then on Friday my sister Julya was having a carnival at the school she works at, so we took the kids there for some fun.
On Saturday we went to my parents Trunk or Treat at their church.
The Anderson gang at mom and dad's Trunk or Treat! 
(not sure what that funky spot is on John's nose, weird!)
 
Then on Halloween day the kids had a parade at school and then that night we went to our church for some fun trunk or treating. Always an eventful holiday but ALWAYS fun!!!!
Madison and I were so pleased with her costume. A few months back we were browsing Pinterest and came across a costume like it and she immediately said that's the one. I love it when she does that!!!!
So I got to work on it and am so in love with it! Maybe one year I will have all of the kids in adorable hand made costumes. (That's a goal of mine or maybe a dream!)
In case you can't tell in the photo above, Madison is Wonder Woman, Charles is Mario, and Claudia is Rapunzel. (Only seemed fitting since Tangled is one of her favorite movies. And I figure it would be a great addition to their dress up box.)

No comments: