Saturday, December 22, 2012

November 10th

I don't talk much about John here on this blog but he is an AMAZING Dad! I always tell him that he would make a better "Stay at home Dad" than I make a stay at home mom. He can think of a game or activity at a moments notice. And he can always convince the kids its fun to clean up. I don't know how he does it. But he is AWESOME!!! 
One night when I left to go to my sisters bachelorette party John got the kids ready to have a Drive-In movie at home. He got card board boxes and had the kids each decorate their car. The kids LOVED it. So while I was gone they had their very own Drive-In movie right in our family room. He even let them pick out their favorite candy at the store to have for their snack. How cool is that!  
Way to go Daddy! You ROCK!!!

No comments: